Following David A. Merkel’s petition to the United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detentions, Dr. Karim Massimov’s case will be considered...READ MORE
According to a May 11 press release of the National Security Committee (KNB), Dr. Karim Massimov’s detention in a remand prison has been...READ MORE
Many are beginning to speculate what Putin’s failure to achieve his objectives in Ukraine might mean for the empire he has tried to...READ MORE
- Kazakhstan’s Snap Presidential Election: A Shot at Democratization?
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Kazakh Opposition Organizing Against Snap Elections
- It is necessary not to declare an amnesty, but to recognize the wrong use of weapons by the state
- Massimov’s Case: End of “Investigation”