Massimov case: the purpose of this article is to reveal the problem of Kazakhstan compliance with norms and strict adherence to the letter of...READ MORE
June 6, 2022 marks 150 days that Dr. Karim Massimov has been arbitrarily detained in Kazakhstan, same as hundreds of political prisoners in the...READ MORE
- Kazakhstan’s Snap Presidential Election: A Shot at Democratization?
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Kazakh Opposition Organizing Against Snap Elections
- It is necessary not to declare an amnesty, but to recognize the wrong use of weapons by the state
- Massimov’s Case: End of “Investigation”