The United States needs to see more from Kazakhstan.READ MORE
David A. Merkel looks to Uzbekistan’s past to understand recent events in Kazakhstan, arguing that Kazakhstan must be isolated until it...READ MORE
- Kazakhstan’s Snap Presidential Election: A Shot at Democratization?
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Kazakh Opposition Organizing Against Snap Elections
- It is necessary not to declare an amnesty, but to recognize the wrong use of weapons by the state
- Massimov’s Case: End of “Investigation”