The United States needs to see more from Kazakhstan.READ MORE
Kazakh oil is not a viable option in the quest for oil outside of Moscow’s sphere of influence.READ MORE
- Kazakhstan’s Snap Presidential Election: A Shot at Democratization?
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Kazakh Opposition Organizing Against Snap Elections
- It is necessary not to declare an amnesty, but to recognize the wrong use of weapons by the state
- Massimov’s Case: End of “Investigation”