On March 14 in the Majilis, the Prosecutor General reported on the progress of the investigation into the January events. The prosecutor’s...READ MORE
As is known from official reports, Massimov was arrested on January 8 by court order. The detention order expired on March 8. At the moment,...READ MORE
The charge of attempted violent seizure of power (under Article 179, meaning changes to the constitutional order through use of media, with a...READ MORE
- Kazakhstan’s Snap Presidential Election: A Shot at Democratization?
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Kazakh Opposition Organizing Against Snap Elections
- It is necessary not to declare an amnesty, but to recognize the wrong use of weapons by the state
- Massimov’s Case: End of “Investigation”